Our FlavorsNelson Alvarez
- Our buttercream is a mixture of fresh egg whites that have been brought to the soft peak stage and have had sugar syrup that has been cooked to 240 degrees F and added to the whites than cooled in our mixer until we add whole whipped butter. This buttercream can be flavored to your specific desire.
Rolled White Chocolate
- Rolled white chocolate is a mixture of 3 parts white chocolate and 1 part corn syrup. It is cooled and rolled out and covers the cake. This covering has a more flavorful taste than fondant and has a yellow chocolate color.
Strawberry Grand Marnier
- Fresh sliced strawberries with vanilla cream filling and a touch of Grand Marnier
- Dark or white chocolate mousse
- The Italian Mascarpone cheese, sabayon, and coffee essence
- Raspberry, mango, key lime, pina colada, coconut, banana, etc.